Social Enablement Training
A modular suite of training workshops including a variety of modules such as social networking, personal branding and reputation management, Social content curation and development and corporate brand engagement. Project-based.
Artechulate is able to offer a number of proven Social Media Training modules that could be delivered individually or as part of a whole/half day's workshop:
- Social principles - channel agnostic, explaining 8 key dynamics that make Social work as a communications vehicle.
- Social branding - how to position oneself professionally using social media
- Social PR - how to use Social media in your day to day PR activities (incl. historical context)
- Social selling - how to harvest meetings, opportunities and even sales by using social media as a personal selling tool
- Social content and bloggers workshop - how to use content strategically, what kinds of content perform best and effective methodology to sustain blogging as a corporate tool (including how to write one)
- Social service - how to use Twitter for customer service
- Twitter 101 - the 10 steps to elevate your use of Twitter from novice to advanced "power" use
Artechulate’s niche specialities of expertise are blogging and Twitter, but extend to use of Facebook, LinkedIn and Pinterest. Courses are based on extensive experience of content curation and media monitoring tools and can also cover the use of photography, video and infographic content production for Social.